7 Ways to Fit Positive Movement into A Busy Life
You don’t have to commit to an hour a day in the gym to benefit from a little positive movement. Here are a few tips to get you thinking about how to incorporate more bursts of positive movement into your busy life.
1) Set an alarm on your phone every two hours to remind you to get up and stretch. Touch your toes. Reach up high above your head.
2) Dance your way through one song on your iPod.
3) If you’re watching TV, get up during commercial breaks and step, march or jog in place, depending on your fitness level.
4) Find a YouTube movement video you like that’s under 10-minutes. Start with this easy-to-follow 8-minute video then look for more that you like.
5) March in place while you wait for the water to boil, the microwave to ding or the dryer to finish.
6) In the mornings, before you leave for work, walk around your block one time.
7) Search “chair yoga” for movements that you can do without even getting out of your seat.
Like many successful, positive, healthy changes, these ideas don’t require you to commit huge amounts of time. They’ll fit into the pockets of the kinds of days you already have. Once your adjustable gastric balloon
procedure is underway, you’ll find all kinds of movement easier as your weight comes down. The beauty of these ideas is that anyone can do them, no matter what your fitness level is now.
Author: Rebeca Espinoza
Rebeca Espinoza writes about health, fitness and weight loss for Spatz Medical, makers of the Spatz3 Adjustable Gastric Balloon. You can find her on Google+ or at email@example.com. Like the Spatz3 Adjustable Gastric Balloon page on Facebook or follow us on Pinterest for healthy eating tips, inspiring quotes, videos and photos and more.